Saeko Busujima Cosplay by Beano

Although a lot of good Saeko Busujima Cosplay that very similar to the original like this Akatsuki Tsukasa, but this time I feel like i find Saeko Busujima truly alive, I do not care you agree or not, purple hair which decomposes naturally, her eyes were calm but still sharp as if she was ready to cut her enemies in an instant. make it look like the real Busujima Saeko.




Most importantly, she has two ready-made cosplay costume ^^, the first costume she looks very messy with a tear here and there, as if she was doing battle with hundreds of living dead zombies, I really like the blood effect on her body that looks very real and sexy on her. and the second costume still looks very clean, I'm sure she was ready if she met with the living dead photographer who asked her to pose for the zombie's magazine :D. 

The name of the cosplayer of this Saeko Busujima Cosplay is Beano, I hope I can find more of her pictures, perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment