Junko Enoshima Cosplay by Sjun

Junko Enoshima is the main antagonist character in Dangan Ronpa anime, even though she is the main antagonist character but I really like this character, especially her fashion that looks very cute and still hot, she is my Idol from Dangan Ronpa. She wears a black jacket over a white dress shirt loose enough to expose some of her bra, Enoshima also wears a red miniskirt and lace up boots.





Sjun may very well represent the character she played in this Junko Enoshima Cosplay pictures, I think she has the facial characteristics that are suitable as the antagonist character ^^v, she is very pretty and quite high so it looks exactly like Junko Enoshima, in the third picture she looks like a figure (I'm definitely going to buy it if she is really an action figure!).


I'm really curious about how her hair could float like that, whether she was using a transparent rope or a fan? or she just flicked his hair when this picture was taken?... hmmmm...this would be an unsolved mystery forever. I love this Junko Enoshima Cosplay by Sjun.

No comments:

Post a Comment