Monkey D Luffy Cosplay by Deicn911

Its really hard to find great Monkey D Luffy Cosplay photo, you know I think its hard to mimic Luffy face characteristic and look fits with his personality, well at least I think Deicn911 really did great on this Monkey D Luffy Cosplay photo, although she’s a girls but she look really fits as Luffy character, also check Boa Hancock Cosplay.




Yea I know, on this two Monkey D Luffy Cosplay photo he’s not showing his face to us, but trust me Deicn911 is fits enough as Luffy I have many of her Monkey D Luffy Cosplay photo that will make you guys fall in love with luffy, I believe that guy with that black hat and blue blazer are Sabo-san, a long lost Luffy and Ace’s friend, well I got this Monkey D Luffy Cosplay by Deinc911 from her worldcosplay page. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment