Mikasa Ackerman Cosplay by Xsaye

A perfect Mikasa Ackerman Cosplay, I almost forget the sweet face of Mikasa Ackerman before she joined the Army "Racoon Corps", last night I watched episode 22 Shingeki No Kyojin, there's a flash back to when she and Eren are still kid, and when I saw this Mikasa Ackerman Cosplay photo by Xsaye, it was like I saw Mikasa actually live in the world she was supposed to look like this if she was really alive.



Glazed eyes, petite body while carrying a wooden place, a flat facial expression (inclined to melancholy), can really describe mikasa at her first appeared in early episodes of Shingeki no Kyojin anime,I really like the atmosphere created in this picture his glaze eyes made ​​me melt and want to cheer him up.

Oh i also love her hair and sweater, Xsaye looks pretty with that stuff, Find her on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment