Kawaii Saeko Busujima Cosplay by Miyuko

I guess I can not compare this Saeko Busujima Cosplay by Miyuko (also known as AZA) with the previous one by Beano, no matter how, its like they look like two different films gender which can not be compared, I mean this is a cute version of Saeko Busujima and I never expect anything brutal from miyuko because no matter how hard she tried to look messy she could never hide her cuteness :D.






As usual Miyuko always managed to make everythings look more cute than it should be, although in this kawaii Saeko Busujima Cosplay she looks very cute and not so strong, but don't ever underestimate her!!, believe me ... her Cuteness combined with Katana would be a hundred times more deadly than the "Fat Man" atom bomb dropped in japan :D. 

There is also Doll and Yannbyeol who become Rei Miyamoto and Saya Takagi.

No comments:

Post a Comment