Code Geass Cosplay Saya C.C Cosplay

Finally I have another C.C Cosplay photo again, C.C is one of my favorite characters in Code Geass afterall (i like when C.C lost her memories ^^"), I like the personality of the C.C too and she also looks very nice, and now I have C.C Cosplay by Saya its was great cosplay Costume, Saya look very sweet as C.C (although it does not fit well like C.C in my imagination), this C.C Cosplay costume looks very high detailed, well ... actually nothing too complicated from C.C Cosplay Costume but this C.C Costume looks a lot like the original.

myanimegirls.blogspot.com




I also like the doll carried by Saya, it makes her look more sweet, which I do not like from this C.C Cosplay photo is the wigs used by Saya, it looks very messy and fake, I think it would be better if Saya do not wear a wig, her own hair will be better than a wig, C.C is immortal, healing from any wound (implied to include beheading) Enough with time. Also she does not age. Apart from her Immortality, C.C. has the ability to bestow people with the power of Geass, after all i rally love this Cute C.C Cosplay by Saya!

No comments:

Post a Comment