Death Note : Perfect Misa Amane Cosplay

Death Note : Perfect Misa Amane Cosplay
well ... this is another amazing Misa Amane cosplay, this Misa Amane cosplay is different from Amane Cosplay by Kipi, Kipi is pretty and looks fit with Misa Amane cosplay costume, but this time cosplayer has own distinct beauty from Kipi and i think this is perfect Misa Amane cosplay, she's very fit to Amane Misa in my imagination.





Well...again, I don't know who the cosplayer behind this amazing Misa Amane cosplay ^^" hehe, I found it on my cosplay photo collection, so i already forgot where i got this pictures. she is very fitting as Amane Misa, i think she would be fit to play in the Death Note life movie version  as Misa Amane ^^ .no offence it's just my opinion, and I hope death note editor can listen my aspiration xD so any one know who the cosplyer name, pls tell me >.< .....Perfect cosplay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment