Air Gear Cosplay : Beautiful Simca Cosplay Photo Without any Photo Effect

Air Gear Cosplay : Beautiful Simca Cosplay Photo Without any Photo Effect
I love this Simca Cosplay Photo, previously I've posted some Simca Cosplay Photos, including Simca Cosplay when she has short haircut, they all looks very pretty and cute with Simca Cosplay cotume, and now I also have another Simca Cosplay Photo, its looks very natural because this Simca Cosplay Photo did't look add any photo effects or other effects. even without the photo effect, this Simca Cosplay Photo looks very pretty and cool too, but I think trousers are in use less detailed and also too tall. I guess only thats which not suitable from this Simca Cosplay photo.







I took this Simca Cosplay Photo from the site with chinese language (i mean all content wrote on chinese letter >.<)  http://tieba.baidu.com cosplayer I don't know the cosplayer name of this beautiful Simca Cosplay Photo. you can go visit thats Simca Cosplay original site to see more Simca Cosplay photos. 

Back To Cosplay Home

No comments:

Post a Comment