Merle cute Cosplay : The Vision of Escaflowne by nemu



Merle cute Cosplay The Vision of Escaflowne by Nemu
I just found this picture in Kosupurei Blog, and I really do not know what anime is =.="? but at least I know the name of it. "The Vision of Escaflowne". but I decided to post this on my blog because she looks convincing ^ ^. and can describe Merle well.

thank you for kosupurei 许 美 美, so I can know this anime ^ ^. I think I'll look for this anime and start watching it carefully xD. the Cosplayer name is Nemu, on her Blog I think it included information about Nemu, but I did notunderstand at all because all the content is written by Hiraga Lol.

whatever ... the important thing this cosplay very cool and cute.
I hope I find another photo Nemu cosplay, but have not found it ... so I just post a picture. Nice Cosplay!


No comments:

Post a Comment