Code Geass : Beautiful C.C Cosplay by Saya

Code Geass : Beautiful C.C Cosplay by Saya
This other photo cosplay of Saya, she looks very fit as immortal Pizza girl C.C from Code Geass, so C.C does look cute with her green-colored hair, and of course she also looks cute with her teddy bear (well. .. actually I don't know, what doll is that? ^^")

Saya had always looked cute with any costum, although I think Saya looks too mature as C.C (no offence, it's just my opinion :D) and Saya not comply with C.C in my imagination, but everyone must agree, Saya really make a beautiful C.C.





image source from HimeLoveCosplay

Please note, most of these Cosplay photographs found on the internet, I post them without intending to claim as mine, cosplay photo is wholly owned by the cosplayer, I'm just a fan of cosplay who want to share cosplay photos with other cosplayer, Although I added the name of the cosplay character and the cosplayer inside the picture. Love the Cosplayer!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment