Black Rock Shooter : Dead Master Wonderful Cosplay

Black Rock Shooter : Dead  Master Wonderful Cosplay
I just found these three images from the internet, I'd post some cosplay pictures from Black Rock Shooter before and now the turn of the Dead Master who appear ^^. Well ...actually they were both appearing now =.=".

This photo cosplay is really cool, with a very cool photo effects. I found this picture from three different websites and decided to post them together. two images of the three images are copyrighted, actually I'm a little doubt to post them lol. I got these pictures from DeviantART.

I find this one from the cosplay-gen.deviantart.com, this is really nice to see BlackRockShooter with Dead Master seen along ^ ^ ".


And this one, i also found from DevianArt, but I think it was erased from the original site, I can't enter the link.


and this cool photo cosplay, this cosplay photo by Justmoolti from deviantART as well, its Amazing cosplay! ^^


Please note, most of these Cosplay photographs found on the internet, I post them without intending to claim as mine, cosplay photo is wholly owned by the cosplayer, I'm just a fan of cosplay who want to share cosplay photos with other cosplayer, Although I added the name of the cosplay character and the cosplayer inside the picture. Love the Cosplayer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment